The toilet seat needed to be changed since I cleaned it to hard and did not only clean off dirt but also the white color. Oops! The new, white toilet seat was already in our shopping cart when we walked by a display with discounted ones. And there it was: the green one, so very 70ies. I had to have it!
And this weeks project is the matching toilet roll cover plus a cozy for the air freshener, made with some acrylic yarn I would not have used for anything else since it is the opposite of nice yarn.
(I have no window in my toilet so I took the picture on my balcony because the light in my bathroom is awful).
And here is the entire set-up:
Oh how I wish all the tiles were brown/orange/green!